Semester Experience
This semester has been completely different compared to any other semester by far. Not only due to the COVID-19 pandemic (which is a huge factor) but also because of the types of projects and ideas that had to be adapted during these times. Being imprisoned in my home didn't affect my creativity as much but it did push me to find different methods of tackling the projects. The hardware available at school is better than the ones I have in my personal possession however, I learned that I can still present and work on quality projects without advanced equipment. I can still deliver a compelling story and great narration without the use of such technology. The basics that this class covers is so important to know because without it you can't really create a complex story. Michael Gitlin was always a great professor. I had him in the spring of 2019 for Experimental Film and he gave us great insight into different ways of film making. So having him once again as teacher, granted onl...
Comments
Post a Comment